[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”BTS CODE OF CONDUCT” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_text_separator title=”RESPONSIBILITY” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
- I agree that BTS, by design and purpose, is only a networking, business referral platform, and NEVER RESPONSIBLE for payment delays, pending payment, failed transactions, cancellation of orders, and the like.
- I agree to thoroughly learn and verify the credibility of a member or sales lead/prospect, both online and offline, before undertaking any transaction, big or small, and that I AM SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for all my transactions in the community.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”LEGAL ACTION” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
I agree that BTS is not subject to legal actions if either its members or sales leads are engaged in any deceptive, misleading, illegal, or unethical business practices.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”ETHICAL PRACTISES” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
- I agree to show loyalty to the community. Be professional in language and demeanor in business relationships and in meets.
- I agree to the rule of conduct of the BTS community, as stated here, without involving in actions that go against the principles and spirit of the community such as abusive behavior, delayed payments, fraudulent transactions, supply of inferior quality product or duplicates, delivering low-quality services, MLM, misleading product information, unfair treatment of customers, brand misrepresentation and submission of unsatisfactory and submitting false invoices/bills/receipts and the like.
- I agree to notify BTS team immediately if any member (or lead) whomsoever is found engaged in any deceptive, misleading, illegal, or unethical business practices for timely, appropriate action to be taken against the member including membership cancellation and termination from the community.
- I agree not to complain or gossip about other members openly in public. I agree to deal with grievances or issues whatsoever with other members privately in a professional manner.
- I agree to notify immediately if a complaint exists to the BTS arbitrary team, besides directing to the two Chapter Heads of every community, to effectively assist with the problem or concern.
- I agree that my discussion will be restricted to only the specific business category/knowledge area designated on my Member Agreement which is signed during the membership approval.
- I agree that my business or company can have only one representative in a chapter.
- I agree to actively attend the scheduled meets (online/offline) punctually, or arrange a replacement representative, and that I maintain my attendance to not less than 70 percent attendance, thereby not forfeting my membership position in the future.
- I agree to introduce visitors (for the meets), or more effectively new active members to the community, such that it benefits me and the community overall for expansion and increased business referrals.
- I agree to choose & represent only one business category If I am actively involved in more than one business.
- I agree that I may not use BTS to solicit members for job positions or other networking/political/religious groups either by force or recommendations.
- I agree not to ask BTS members for money or funding to support personal or business projects unless or otherwise agreed upon between membership or a group of members.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”VISITOR” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]I agree that if I am an approved visitor to a meet, I pay the fee before joining the meet for networking, and that I strictly follow the community’s code of conduct until the end.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”QUALITY ASSURANCE” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
I agree to maintain the quality of what I do or deliver through constant on-going review with my clients in the community, of all aims, activities, outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of every activity. I encourage regular review and feedback of my product(s) or service(s) through appropriate tools whenever necessary.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”MEMBERSHIP FEE” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
- I always agree to pay and renew the membership fee clearly in advance so that I, along with the community, can plan reliably for what lies ahead, and how it is to be effectively achieved that is also financially justified.
- I agree that my membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance, unless or otherwise I am unavoidably terminated by BTS due to deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical business practices and moral misconduct online.
- I agree that failure to pay the community annual membership renewal fee within 20 days at the time of renewal will result in the loss of membership position for that financial year from the expected date of renewal.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”EQUALITY AND DISCRIMINATION” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]
I always strive to be fair and objective in my advice and actions, and never influenced in my decisions, actions or recommendations by issues of gender, race, creed, colour, age or personal disability.
[/vc_column_text][vc_message color=”alert-info” style=”rounded”]Last updated: Nov-2020[/vc_message][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]